The Deployment Diary

Thursday, January 05, 2006

New AC Adapter Arrives

My new AC Adapter arrived this morning around 11. One four legged baby leaving one little tooth mark on the old one seems to have shorted it out completely. Thank goodness it didn't take Dell as long as I was told it would take to get it here. When I ordered it Tuesday morning, the lady said it'd be here by the 9th, six days later. Instead, it arrived in just two days.

Whew!

It wasn't any fun being without my computer. No AC Adapter plus the battery being drained completely equals one bored lady lol.

So, I'm back - and ready to get to work on my New Year's goals! More on that later though...

Return To Top

3 Comments:

  • God bless you and your family. I don't know where we would be without the wonderful guys and gals in the military and their families.

    I found your site through a blogsearch of Zombitime. (That site is a REAL education, don't you think?)

    Take care and keep blogging!

    By Blogger Malott, at 1/06/2006 2:47 AM  

  • Thanks for the nice comments!

    Their coverage of the protesters for Tookie was priceless for sure!!

    By Blogger Shannon, at 1/06/2006 11:40 AM  

  • I appreciate the sacrifices of you and your family. God Bless

    By Anonymous va refinance loan, at 4/18/2008 6:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home