The Deployment Diary

Friday, December 02, 2005

The TRUTH about Iraq...

I ran across the absolute BEST article this afternoon.

Confessions of a Military Recruiter wrote it and shares with us the truth about what is happening in Iraq including how many lives have been saved by our toppling Saddam Hussein and his brutal regime. If you read anything this weekend, be sure to stop by and read Things You'll Never Hear The Main Stream Media Say. Then, be sure to share the link with other folks too!

Hat tip: The Adventures of Mausergirl

Return To Top

6 Comments:

  • Thanks for the link!

    -Recruiter

    By Blogger Recruiter, at 12/03/2005 12:37 AM  

  • No problem! Thanks for writing a great piece!

    By Blogger Shannon, at 12/03/2005 6:22 PM  

  • No problem! Did you see my reply to the leftist letter? 2 posts down from this latest post? It's good, you should check it out.

    By Blogger Recruiter, at 12/03/2005 11:42 PM  

  • I did read it and thought it was a great reply. I also responded with some links that dispel the often false assumptions concerning our Vietnam Veterans.

    By Blogger Shannon, at 12/04/2005 8:41 AM  

  • Shannon, if you were to read my blog my about me would be almost like yours. My husband deployed in 2004 got back march 2005 and then just left again oct. 2005 your blog is awsome. I am glad to have came across it.
    amy

    By Blogger Amy, at 12/06/2005 12:52 PM  

  • Hi Amy! Thanks for such a nice comment! I've bookmarked your new blog and plan to check in often!! Please let me know how you are doing while your husband is deployed! I'll be thinking of you!

    By Blogger Shannon, at 12/09/2005 1:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home