The Deployment Diary

Monday, November 07, 2005

Top Ten Reasons Given for Rioting in France

I stopped by Turning 30 and a half to see how Sue is doing with NaNoWriMo. In the comments of one of the posts I found a link to West Coast Chaos who linked to the Top Ten...too funny folks. Stop by if you need a good laugh.

Top Ten Reasons Given for Rioting in France

I'll be honest though lol, I was sure the numero uno reason was going to be "It's Bush's Fault."

Be sure to read the comments too! To me, one of the comments was the funniest of all:
This can't be good - Chirac just appeared on TV wearing a Burka.

Couldn't quite tell what the camel behind him was doing, but he seemed to be enjoying himself . . .

Vive le Allah!


I was ROTFLMBO!!

Return To Top

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home