The Deployment Diary

Monday, October 31, 2005

Ughhh, nausea....

So, I left the doc on Friday with five separate prescriptions - nah I didn't wait too long to go or anything lol. One of them is making me so nauseous though, I could cry. The problem is, I have no clue which one is doing it lol. Bleh. I hate feeling like this. It just hits me out of the blue and I'm hanging my head over the potty. So, I traded coughing so hard I get sick to just sitting here and feeling sick lol. Yeah me LMBO! If it doesn't ease up in another day or two, I'll call my doc for sure.

The antibiotic is already working though...I'm finally feeling better as far as the cough and congestion is concerned. And I'm taking it with food AND milk, so I don't think that is what is making me sick. I've had this particular antibiotic before and it made my tummy hurt if I didn't take it with milk, but not nauseous...oh well, hopefully the upset tummy feeling will go away here soon. Stinks to actually feel half-way decent for the first time in weeks but keep having bouts of nausea lol.

It's always something lol...

Return To Top

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home