The Deployment Diary

Sunday, September 18, 2005

Sheehan's True Colors Shining Through

Drudge linked the following headline:
CINDY SHEEHAN CALLS FOR U.S TO 'PULL OUR TROOPS OUT OF OCCUPIED NEW ORLEANS'


Within, he quotes Sheehan's latest moonbat diatribe she'd made at the Huffington Post and on Michael Moore's website.

I decide to following the link to Huffington's site. I'd read a post of Sheehan's at the site a few weeks ago. I was pretty disgusted to see, at that time, the majority of people were falling all over themselves to call Sheehan a "hero" and tell her how wonderful she is.

I was pretty surprised today to read the comments on Sheehan's post A Bright Spot in Bush World Amid the Miserable Failures on the Same Planet. Seems that today, more people are seeing Sheehan for what she really is - and calling her on it. Two pages of comments to this post and well worth the read....

Return To Top

2 Comments:

  • Hmmmm...either my computer is refusing to load this article or it's GONE. I went to the Huffington Post and tried searching as well...no dice. I'll keep trying, though! I'm dying to read this!!

    By Blogger Melinda, at 9/20/2005 6:42 PM  

  • Try again. I just checked and the article loaded fine for me, so it is still there.

    Here is the index to all her entries:
    http://www.huffingtonpost.com/cindy-sheehan/

    It's the 4th article down, posted on 9/16...

    Hope this helps!

    By Blogger Shannon, at 9/20/2005 7:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home