The Deployment Diary

Wednesday, July 27, 2005

Hanoi Jane II...

A few months ago, I posted a small rant about the traitor. I said,
Hell I'm surprised this scum of the earth isn't touring in the middle east appearing on Al Jazeera calling our troops today murderers. Rest assured that is what this whore thinks.


And, I was right. She's planning a tour to protest the war in Iraq. Guess she wants to make sure no generation is safe from her hatred of America and the wonderful people who defend our country. I ran across The Bitch On The Bus via Grouchy Old Cripple's blog and it made my blood boil.

We cannot allow this traitor to get away with this crap again. I'll be watching for her to come to a city near me. Even if I'm the only one there with a sign that says the TRUTH about this traitor, I'll stand there ALONE - PROUDLY yelling "TRAITOR GO HOME, YOU HAVE ENOUGH BLOOD ON YOUR HANDS!"

She got away with labeling my father's generation. Many who were DRAFTED for crying out loud and had NO CHOICE and STILL defended this nation to the best of their ability. This bitch will NOT get away with labeling my husband and all those serving with him today...she WILL NOT!!

Return To Top

2 Comments:

  • I knew I liked you based on the comment you left at somsoldiersmom's blog...Now, I KNOW I REALLY like you! LOL

    I guess I wasn't the only one with this on my mind the other day:
    http://mostcertainlynot.blogspot.com/2005/07/jane-fondawhy.html

    I'm getting my girls ready for preschool, but I'll be back to read your blog today...can't wait. :)

    By Blogger Melinda, at 7/28/2005 5:30 AM  

  • See, I wanted to give you this link as a gift.

    I love Cindy Adams. Yes. She's a gossip columnist. But she's brilliantly funny.

    She wote this last Friday. Cindy Adams


    Her opening line says it all: "AREN'T we lucky? Isn't it great? We have patriotic ingrate Jane Fonda, the multiple divorceé who was born with a silver hoof in her mouth, acting as spokespig for our country again."

    By Blogger The Food Whore, at 8/06/2005 12:20 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home