The Deployment Diary

Saturday, April 23, 2005

New Look

Last night I saw a link under the template section on blogger for "Pick New." I decided to go see what kind of templates they offered. Well, as you can see, I found one I liked lol.

Husband was going to take a nap this afternoon, so I thought it wouldn't take me but an hour to change the template and add new links.

Wrong lol.

I worked on it all afternoon and then started working on it again around 6:30 tonight. I just finished lol.

Anyhow, I hope this is a better look. I made a few small changes to the template, but nothing too drastic. I did add quite a few new links to the right. I think it's been over a year since I added anything new over there lol. When you have some time, go check out some of the sites. They are all sites I visit almost daily. Hopefully there will be something new in there that you haven't ran across before!

Oh - one last change. I did away with the other comments and went with blogger's. The old comments would drop off after so long and I'm hoping the blogger comments will stay indefinitely.

Hope everyone has a good weekend!

Return To Top

4 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home