The Deployment Diary

Tuesday, April 12, 2005

MIDlife Crisis

It's true. I think I've finally hit my midlife crisis...where I'm missing my youth that included muscle cars and a lead foot :).

So here she is...and damn I want one so bad lol:
Welcome back, Shelby.

Mother and Daddy had a '68. Damn thing would SCREAM. Even had a roll bar in it lol. This one has 450 horses under the hood (drool) and is the first real muscle car (in my opinion) made since the 1977 Pontiac Trans-Am.

BUT, come Friday I'm going to see a man about a truck for the husband. *Sniff, sniff* so no Shelby Cobra for me in 2006.

Enjoy the pics....

Return To Top

1 Comments:

  • Hi, I was just looking around some blogs and checking different templates for ideas. Good blog with a nice template. I can start my own blog on ebooks thanks to your blog. I will visit weekly by the way. Like your ideas.

    By Blogger Quit Smoking, at 10/04/2005 9:06 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home