The Deployment Diary

Monday, August 16, 2004

Day 337 - Tired, darn tired.

The lawnmower finally died. Have to figure out how I'm going to get one home lol. A friend said Sears would deliver, so I'll check into that later this week or this weekend.

I'm doing laundry today and a lot of other piddly stuff that needs done. The outside is all taken care of except for the pond. Figure I'll do that tomorrow afternoon.

Update: Took a break in the middle of writing this lol. I just finished the last load of laundry and put it away. Whew, I hate doing laundry. Only the twin sheet and a few towels are drying now. Tonight we'll work on our welcome home sign so we have plenty of time to go buy another sheet if this one doesn't turn out good lol.

Nothing else going on. Just trying to stay busy. Hope everyone has a great week.

Return To Top

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home