The Deployment Diary

Tuesday, July 13, 2004

Old house living...

I know, I know. I'm posting too much today. Oh well - I'm sure there will be a few days next week I miss.

So I write the rant about our garbage man. I get the babies to pick up their toys, we put away our glasses - head upstairs to get their baths (I took a shower earlier as soon as I finished in that room for the day - I was DIR-TY!).

I've been back down for - oh, ten minutes. Got some coffee brewing. Planning to go flip some channels and then hit the hay around 9. I'm sitting here reading when - out of nowhere, my son's toy GARBAGE TRUCK (no, I'm NOT making this up lol) starts making it's noise. It makes this sound when you open and close the back of it. "Crunch, crunch, crunch - hiccup. Crunch, crunch, crunch - hiccup."

I actually laughed out loud when I heard it. Here it was not 45 minutes ago I'm ranting away about pansy man - and now out of nowhere, in the toy box, with no one touching it or having touched it in almost an hour, it starts going off. Kept it up until I made my way to it and picked it up. Nope, no way for a button to be pushed. You have to lift the handle and then put it back down to make the noise. No handle was moving lol.

Do, do, do, do.

Every time I start to renovate a room, odd little things happen. Easily explained by coincidence if they weren't EVERY time I start a new project lol. So, this time I plan on keeping track of all the odd little things that go on while I redo our bedroom lol.

Maybe the ghost was telling me I need to watch my language - and my attitude lol! Maybe he used to be a garbage man LMBO!!

Return To Top

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home