The Deployment Diary

Saturday, July 24, 2004

Day 314 - Went Shopping!!

My friend came over around 11:30 this morning.  She oooh'd and aaaah'd over the bedroom.  I love that woman lol.  She's just so good to me and my babies.  We headed out for Pizza Hut buffet and had a great time laughing and joking while grazing lol!  It was sooo good!

Then, the babies and I headed to Lowes and Walmart.  At Lowes, I bought rope to repair the weights in one of the windows.  Then I went on to Walmart where I bought a deep almost coffee color sheets, four pillows, new hairbows, a new hair brush (children lost mine, ughh), new makeup brushes, new undies lol, looked for new PJ's but couldn't find any so I settled on new glasses to drink out of lol. 

We're now home and the bed is MADE, the new sheets are ON the bed....and I'm patiently waiting for 9 pm where I can go crawl into my new bed and snore until sometime tomorrow morning LMBO!!!  I plan to sleep like a ROCK tonight.  It's freezing outside!  I tell you, it feels like fall, not the end of July.  It's raining and maybe 55 degrees.  I'll be getting in that bed, covering up and snoring so loud I wake the neighbors ROTFL!!

Hope everyone else has an equally exiting Saturday night lol!  I can't WAIT lol!!

Return To Top

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home