The Deployment Diary

Sunday, July 11, 2004

Day 301 - More Work on the House

I didn't do anything to the house yesterday. I felt like crap and spent the day on the couch wishing for death.

Today, I'm not feeling much better, but I have no choice but to get to work. I'm running out of time and I'm not going to be finished as it is. I'm going to try to strip the rest of that wallpaper off all the walls. Maybe I can start on a crack or two today. Tuesday I have to go to the furniture store to set up a time for them to deliver on Thursday. I guess I'll have them put everything on the landing until I finish with the room. My friend said she'd come out and help me move everything once I was done. Ughh. I wish I'd never even started on this bedroom. It's been nothing but a source of stress.

Off to work I go...

Return To Top

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home