The Deployment Diary

Tuesday, May 11, 2004

Day 245 - Sick, Sick, Sick

Yesterday, last night - and still this morning I've been sick as a dog. If someone would like to just shoot me and put me out of my misery, it would be most welcomed.

I put in a call to my doctor yesterday. Usually he's pretty good about calling me back. Not yesterday. Of course not lol. I'm praying this morning he will return my call. One of my friends called last night and I think I scared her. Nothing like greeting the phone with tears and "I'm so sick I think I might die." She offered to drive out and get me and the babies and take me back to her house to help. I thought that was so sweet. Where I found such wonderful friends is beyond me, but I feel extremely blessed by them.

Of course, I said no. I don't know about the rest of you, but when I'm sick I prefer to be sick in my own house. All I can say is I'm so glad this old house's plumbing has held up lol. Sorry if that's TMI.

At any rate, if you have a moment, please say a prayer that I can talk to my doc today - this morning would be even better lol. I have to get groceries today...I could kick myself now for not going last week. We're even almost out of bread! Something I have never run out of before. I have no idea how I'll pull off getting groceries.

At least I'm upright today. Yesterday I spent the day in the recliner wishing for death...

Prayers would be so helpful. Feeling like this and taking care of two babies, two dogs and a cat (who is still crazy) is not my idea of a good time lol.

Until I'm not aching all over and rushing to the bathroom every five minutes, I'll be out of the loop. Hope all the Moms had a great Mother's Day and hope everyone else has a good week.

Return To Top

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home