The Deployment Diary

Wednesday, April 28, 2004

Gosh I Love Him II

The doorbell just rang. I thought it was the electrician that is suppose to show up sometime today.

Instead, I opened the door and there's a woman standing there with a dozen roses. She says she's from the florist in town and these are for me.

I stood there with a look of bewilderment I'm sure. I took the roses, thanked her and closed the door.

I opened the card with my name on it and it said, "To My Love on Our Anniversary."

Written in someone else's hand, his words were, "No Matter the distance between us, you are always in my heart. I love you baby!!!"

Our anniversary is next week.

I miss him so much it hurts. I guess my tears and I should go sand something in that dining room.

Return To Top

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home