The Deployment Diary

Friday, April 09, 2004

Day 213 - New Layout

The job never sent me the rest of the content yesterday, so I had some free time last night. I should have taken advantage of it and gone to sleep early. The one night I could have, of course I was wide awake. I figured I'd try my hand at making some changes to the blog. I'm not quite sure how I like it yet, but figure it'll work for now.

Today, I'm taking my babies to stay with my friend and her little one. I have to go buy some Easter Bunny items and my littlest is now old enough to get it ;). So, my friend is going to watch them while I run to the store to pick up some things for their baskets. Besides my husband not being home to share the holidays with us, it's also hard to get ready for the holidays with no family around to keep them while I do the shopping. Thankfully, I worked something out in the nick of time!! Whew. One less thing to worry about!

Hope everyone has a great weekend!

Return To Top

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home